Sunday, December 16, 2007

So ....hows life?

I think I've been neglecting my blog. Seriously! I mean, I don't mean to stop blogging, or close it down or anything, so I got to pull my socks up!

So.. what have I been up to? I've had a whole month off! Yup! I had a minor surger, which I will not mention what it is, but I have a whole, blissful month off.

So what did I do? In the beginning, I imagine myself to go shopping, hangout with my non working friends, shoot at my friend's studio.... nope, well, I did, but not as much as I imagined I would! I stayed at home most of the time. I caught up with the laundry, spent a lot of time on the computer downloading movies, editing my photos, watching tv. It was total bliss.

So, I toyed on the idea. Should I give up working? I mean, I can shoot for a living can't I? Weddings perhaps. The idea of just staying home was just great! Would I be able to cope with no income? Will I get bored?

Honestly, I dare not even try. Its too risky for me. If I leave The Company, there is no turning back. They would not take me back. Its a policy. As for looking for another job, well, I will only work for MNCs.

So meanwhile, I think I will shoot part time. Anybody wanna hire me? I do weddings, birthday parties, personal portraiture, new borns, cukur jambul.

Interested? Let me know :)

Meanwhile, I only have a couple of days left to my one month, blissful, leave from work. I'm going to relish every second of it!

2 comments:

citykoos said...

finally, an update!hehe, we have both been neglecting our blog havent we?
i dunno whether u should quit the Company, but U ARE ONE HECK OF A PHOTOGRAPHER and u shud do something about that talent of urs!!

Lin said...

Yea. I got tired of it after a while.

Thanks! Hopefully Pitter Patter can take off!