Thursday, May 29, 2008

Holiday again!!

Yahoo! This time am going to Zurich! Yay!

Its been 10 years since I was there. I was backpacking then, and my choice of accomodation was their camp site next to a lake, which I can't remember what its called. This time around, am following hubby on his business trip. Coool cos I don't have to worry about accomodations, and.... he will be getting a car and driver, so I don't have to worry about getting around either!

However..... I have to go to Jakarta for work and come back the SAME day as I will be leaving for Zurich!! What a risk! I am not sure of the realiability of the flights from Jakarta to KL, but am going to take the early morning one and get into KL early as m flight to Zurich leaves at 11pm. Hecticnya!!


I soooo neeed a break.

3 comments:

citykoos said...

beb, i have all 7 books of harry porter on mobipocket. u want?

Lin said...

I wan... I wannn!!!

citykoos said...

i knew it!! ;>