Thursday, March 05, 2009

I am going to Vietnam!

The next 2 weeks is going to be pretty hectic for me. What I have lined up:

- A ton of work to finish. Basically involves analysis a whole lot of financial figures from 3 different projects. Finance is not exactly my backyard, so it takes me longer than average to "get there".
- We got a very important acquisition coming up so I gotta a whole lot to do for that.
- I got a photoshoot on the 14th (can't wait) where this weekend I will need to prepare for it. Am a bit of a control freak when it comes to my shoots, so I prepare well in advance. I want it to be perfect!
- The day after my shoot I will be leaving for Vietnam for a business trip where before that I have to prepare myself with what I need to know to avoid me looking like an idiot and clueless there.
- After that I got to come back and do my appraisal for this financial year.'
- Also I have to edit the pictures I shot on the 14th and make sure I send the album for printing and get it delivered before the 25th.
- 25th I will be leaving for Melbourne for my much needed break. Before that I got to plan my itinerary so I maximise my time there. In the mean time I got lots of reading to catch up as with the economic crisis, I got to keep up to date with whatever is going on around the world with regards to Petrochemicals.

WHEW!! I am exhausted!

No comments: