Monday, April 20, 2009

Umaiya Japanese Restaurant

My SIL took us out to lunch at Umaiya Damansara Perdana. I LOVE Japanese food so I was definitely excited!

They had a Japanese buffet and how it works at Umaiya is that you order what you want rather than having a buffet counter. It's so much better this way because everything is made fresh when you order.

The buffet menu had everything you'd find typically at a Japanese restaurant. All sorts of sashimi, sushi, tempura, makis, sobas, hand rolls ... We tried almost everything. We were stuffed to the brim by the time we were done! If there were more of us, we could have ordered more, just so we can try everything.

They only have their buffet between 11.30am-2.30pm for lunch. Not sure what time for dinner though. Also I think it's only for weekends. Don't know too much of the details as my SIL made d bookings.

Must definitely go again!

Sorry no pictures as I was too bust eating!!

No comments: