Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gym bum

After 3 weeks running (or rather walking very quickly) at the KLCC park with my friend J, I decided that it was not for me. I could not see any visible difference. So I decided to go back to my body pump class again.

Yup, it is more satisfying. I can feel my muscles hurting, painful, but in a nice kind of way. Feels like I've properly worked it out. I feel firmer too, at least when I walk, less parts of me jiggle :)

Today, I thought I try something more fun. The Fitness First, Maxis tower branch now has line dancing. I expected it to be "country" type of line dancing. Turns out to be a more modern type of moves with pop music. Not bad, and was quite fun. Will definitely go back for more.

I finally did it. I've submitted my long leave application. I will be taking 2 months off. Honestly I don't know why that is such a difficult decision to make. Its not like the Company will miss me or anything! I am so looking forward to the break!

So folks, I will be without salary for 2 whole months. Which means no treats at Zara for me, or Cats Whiskers, or expensive splurges at the spa, manicure, pedicure. If anybody wants a portrait session for their children, for themselves, for their loved ones, LET ME KNOW! :) Every penny will definitely help :) :) 

No comments: