Thursday, March 11, 2010

39 Weeks

and I still have not delivered yet!!

Everything hurts. My hips, my back, my pubic bone. All HURTS!! Walking is getting to be very difficult and uncomfortable. Sleeping is also difficult. I need a pillow to prop my belly when I lie on my sides, which is the most comfortable position I can find.

I do try to keep myself mobile. I find that if I move around, my body does not hurt as much if I just lounge on the sofa. So little by little, I try to do the dishes, the laundry and even take a slow and easy drive out.

We are getting excited. I am almost convinced now that with pain killers labor would not be too daunting or painful :D Hopefully we see jr this weekend.

Jr's scrapbook and guest book is ready, also his give away treats to people when people comes to visit him :) 

No comments: