Monday, May 24, 2010

I survived the first week at work!


DSC_8687Edit, originally uploaded by Pitter Patter Photos.

I’ve been back at work for a week now and I must admit, it’s good to be back!

I miss Ayden terribly, especially when the last image of him on my mind would be the mornings’ gummy grin and chuckles. I don’t know why but he seems to be in the best of mood at 4am! That is when he wakes up for his milk and diaper change.

My new workplace allows me to leave home quite late and leave for home quite early and arrive home in max 30 min plus jam. Otherwise on a clear day I can get home in 15 minutes! I love the work stress free work environment and I actually do not dread going to work everyday. Life is simple and uncomplicated. Such BLISS.

Best of all, I get to go home to Ayden Iskandar everyday.

Mommy loves you so much!

No comments: