Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sometime early last year, I had a meeting in Jaipur and lucky for me, the host organised sightseeing on the last day of the meeting. There is nothing spectacular about these shots. Infact they were taken with my trusty compact camera, the Canon S90. As I am on a business trip, I really can't be asked to lug around my DSLR. I enjoy shooting with any kind of camera. Whats important is I get to capture what I saw and felt. I started photography with a compact camera and it was a long time before I could afford a DSLR. So here are some shots from the streets of Jaipur.  Jaipur is truly a gorgeous city. Full of culture and history. I did not manage to read up any of the history before the trip as I was well, obviously busy preparing for the meeting. The sightseeing tour did provide a guide which explain to some lengthy extend, the history and story of the places we visited. I definitely want to go back for a proper holiday. And this time, with my DSLR! Some of the shots below are taken from the tour bus! Mighty shaky hands trying to get a good shot!



No comments: