Monday, October 21, 2013

Time to finish what I had started

I started this painting when I was waiting to deliver the twins. I had actually already finished one, Van Gogh's Starry starry night. It took me only a week to finish it! It was so addictive that I decided to start another. After all, I had taken off two weeks before my planned c section.

And before I could finish this one, we had the twins. It was such an exciting moment. The excitement, the anticipation. What would it be like to have twins! Reminiscing fun times :)

Anyhow back to the painting. So with my life getting back into order, it usually does after the kids turn one... I decided to revive this painting and attempt to finish it. Some if the colours had dried up but luckily th shop that sold this product sold the paint separately. At only RM12 I could purchase the entire set of colours for this painting. In case you are wondering, it is a Paint By Numbers painting. It's so much fun! You really should try it!

                         


No comments: