Monday, April 14, 2014

Was on a blogging break

I took a rather long break from blogging. I simply did not have the time. And when I thought about it, what a shame if I did not update this blog at least once in a while.

So what's been going on in my life. Well lots! 

The twins are growing like a weed. Hannah is growing into a little young lady with a cheeky sense of humour. Aaron is a curious cutie pie who is such a good sport. He will copy almost everything his big brother does.

Ayden wow, he just turned 4. I can't believe how much this boy has grown and he talks like an adult. His vocabulary is amazing. Blame it on YouTube. I do ensure that he only watches clips that I allow. So he gets his good grammar from Pepa the Pig and Thomas and Friends. 

Work is great. No unnecessary dramas at the office. Just pure work. No stress. So it's good.

We've moved into our house exactly a year ago. We are loving the space that we now have. Really a relief from our previous shoebox. We moved in on a small budget so recently we did some small renovation works and added some nice lighting in the garden and around the house. 

I will be taking my health a little bit more seriously this year. Will start exercising and eating right.

Will improve my social life this year and make it a point to meet up with friends. 

Will stay away from Facebook as much as possible! 

So that pretty sums up my life so far. Nice and simple and happy.


No comments: