Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Too long of silence

Too many things has been going on. I love blogging but simply lack of time.

For starters, I don't have a maid since my grand mother passed away in May. It was rough. Some days I feel like I can't cope but days roll into the other, the laundry is done, the house is clean (I have weekend cleaners that come), kids are fed and we are very much well and alive. I guess we are coping well. To be honest it is less stressful without a maid although more tiring. The key thing is to have a schedule and keep to it. Otherwise chores can heap into mountains and you'd be overwhelmed.

Ayden and myself has started violin classes. It's only been 2 months and he's already playing 2 songs. Twinkle twinkle little stars and lightly roll. Since I've always wanted to play the violin well, so I decided to take up classes too. After having left it off for almost 20 years, I'm surprised that I can still play a few bars!

Colouring! I'm still very much into it and trying to colour as much as I can despite my crazy schedule.

Twins on potty training. Aaron is almost ready to go but Hannah is struggling. They need to be off the diapers to be able to go to school next year and they have already been registered!

Work, had a few small wins and I seem to be busy. In the organisation that I work in, being busy is a good thing and of prime importance for survival.

Photoshoot. Been shooting regularly on newborns and that is good fun.

On personal fulfillment, been reading the book of Magic. So I go through my days better.

So that's life these days. It's pretty good. Enjoying  the twins last toddler days as much as possible before they become pre-schoolers. They really are so cute talking to each other. Ayden is 5 going on to 15. He's doing great looking out for his siblings during these trying times of not having enough help.

But really, not having a maid has made us all more independent, resilient and more caring for one another. It's a blessing in disguise.

No comments: