Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Melaka

I will be going to Melaka with hubby this weekend despite our busy schedule with the house reno and everything. Hubby has to work and I'm grabbing the opportunity to go there to take pix! I've always wanted to go to Melaka to take pictures and this weekend is a good chance. with hubby safely tucked away at where ever he is suppose to be, I can take my time and discover places.

I've been meaning to go out to Petaling Street and the areas around it to take pix during the day. Been too lazy to get up so early. The best time to take pictures is between 9am and 12pm. Thats when the sun is in the best position to get great lighting. I got to make an effort before we move down to PJ. Then, no way am I going to get up so early and take the LRT all the way to KL just to go to Petaling Street to take pix!

There was one time I went to Taman Tasik Perdana Orkid Gardens with my photography class. It was a beautiful morning. Sun was bright and sky was clear. We were suppose to work on close ups. After getting bored of taking flowers, I decided to take pictures of other things. By that time it almost noon and the sun was directly above our heads. This casts beautiful shadows and I was got some excellent mood shots with shadows in Black and White.

I look foward to the weekend :D

1 comment:

Dade Ghost said...

Put lots of pics at your blog la... put on low resolution if u afraid ppl "cetak rompak".

Have fun in Melaka. I like the place too... but need to get to know the places u want to go....

Ermm u bought a bungalow in Melaka????