Friday, March 07, 2008

Club Sandwich


Club Sandwich, originally uploaded by Selinz.

I love La Bodega. Their breakfast in Delicious!!! My favourite is their breakfast set, where you get to choose 3 items, my favourites are usually scrambled eggs on toast, sautéed mushrooms in olive oil and baked beans. YUMMY!!! With the set you also get coffee and juice.

However, on unfortunate weekend, hubby and I woke up late and missed the breakfast which ends at 12pm at the Bangsar BSC Branch. So I ended up having to have a club sandwhich instead.

How boring.

Have a good weekend everyone!

PS: Am going to watch the Maybank Masters Golf Tournament at Kota Permai Golf Resort Yay!!

2 comments:

Matt Marzuki said...

Owh boy! Am I feeling hungry already! Now I gotta find that Subway shop...

Lin said...

there is no subway at kajang la.. :P

BTW... the picture was taken with Azira's nikon. Haha! What a traitor I am!