Tuesday, March 25, 2008

F1 cupcakes!


F1 cupcakes!, originally uploaded by Selinz.

Like every year, I go to the F1. This year, its a tad different though.

Previous years, I get my tickets from hubby, not through company. Therefore, I am free to dress as I please, and I am not shy to bear my bits :P

This year, I got my tickets from my company, and I have to join our guests at the grand stand, together with the BIG boss. So I had to be a bit more decent.... in my attire. The difference? I was sweating like a pig in the heat. I envy those who wore tube tops and shorts!

Despite fussing over what I wore, I enjoyed the race immensely. For the first time, I paid attention to the race and followed it to the end.

The meals that we had at the grandstand was yummy! We had pastries and begian waffles for breakfast and nasi minyak (i think thats what it is), some kind of pie and cupcakes for lunch! And they were the best cupcakes I've ever had!

Our company sponsored team did extremely well, coming in 2nd and 6th. I expected Nick to be the one who came in second but it turned out to be Kubica, who did not finish the Melbourne race. Nick put up a fierce fight, pulling up froma 9th to a 6th. We are doing well so far, but it is only the second race.

Hurray for BMW Sauber F1 Team!

No comments: