Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A girls day out

You probably won’t believe it but last Sunday was my first time at the Pavillion. And I loved it!

June and I decided to have a girly Sunday eating and shopping. So we started the day by having brunch at La Bodega. I had the English breakfast set. My favourite! I usually have scrambled eggs, sautéed mushrooms and baked beans. The set comes with a coffee and juice. June had the eggs benedict.

With tummy’s full, we headed in for our mission. Shopping!!

I wanted to get wedges. Weaved wedges to be exact. So we explored Parkson, Tangs, but found nothing I liked, but we tried on lots of other shoes. There was this cool clutch bag that want. It was an evening one, but since I have no fancy/posh dinner parties to attend, I decided not to get it.

We drifted towards the lingerie section at Tangs. Guess what… they have costumes there!! I mean, kinky costumes. Firewoman, lady santa, nurse, nauty office mate, and lots of different body suits. All very very sexy! But they are soooo expensive. The costumes costs around RM300. Too much for me. My dreams of becoming a stripper will just have to wait :P

I LOVE the changing room! Its really cosy with lots of plush velvet seats. June and I had fun trying on all sorts of lingeries. I ended up buying a pair on impulse. The most expensive I have ever spent on underwear!

After that we decided to eat again. We headed off to The Loaf. I did not know that they are famous for their cheesecake! There were lots of ppl buying boxes of 6 with all different flavours and sharing them with the whole family. Besides that the pastries looked yummy too. June picked out 2 types of chocolate pastries and a chocolate cheesecake. Everything chocolate. And you wonder why I gained weight??

Needless to say everything was yummy. I usually don’t like pastries. But these were exceptional! Very light, crispy and not too buttery. The chocolate cheesecake was the soft kind. Not too rich or sweet, just nice. Very very yummy.

With tummies filled yet again, and gossips updated, we headed back in again.

More walking and more exploring. We tried on hair accessories, make up, more shoes, looked at handbags.

We spent almost 5 hours there and we only covered 2 floors. And I did not find the wedges I wanted. I am too picky when it comes to shoes.

We had lots of fun. Just a simple girls day out. Will definitely do it again.

Thanks for the great time June!!

1 comment:

citykoos said...

i looove pavillion, even more surprising S love it too! he voluntarily wants to go there, i dont even have to beg, cajole or threaten! ;>