Friday, July 11, 2008

Double cheese burger, Bachtel, Switzerland

In Switerland, we stopped by a place called Bachtel. Its about an hour from Zurich and its hilly kind of place. Its got great winding roads with mountain fresh air and fantastic view, a favourite amoungst bikers.

We stopped by a small pub for lunch. Hubby being really hungry could not resist ordering a juicy cheese burger. There was an option to double it, and he did! It turned out to be HUGE! Had we known that it was going to be so big, I would not have ordered by cheesy spinach risoto! It had very thick beef patties which were not dry but surprisingly juicy.

Spinach Risoto, Bachtel, Switzerland


My risoto was stuffed with spinach and cheese. I could not finish it because of hubby's burger :P I asked to pack it to go, but the restaurant said that they do not pack! Oh I hate to see food go to waste!

No comments: