Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Extravagant breakfast

I am a bit extravagant when it comes to breakfast. I would pay any price for a good one. And the only good breakfast I can get at KLCC is at San Francisco Coffee. Mind you, I don’t fancy high carb meals like nasi lemak or mee goreng, which you can get aplenty here. I prefer high protein ones.

Everyday I spend between RM10 – RM15 on breakfast and coffee at San Fran. My usual would be tuna brown toasted and small coffee with low fat milk. If I feel like treating myself, I’d have the omelet set, which includes an omelet with cheese, tomatoes and sausages in it, baked beans and toast and coffee. San Fran’s recent new menu is fat better than its previous, much to my relief.

In light of rising prices in everything, I still can’t cut back on my breakfast. Its like the most important thing to me in a day. I just need a good kick start to a very boring day ahead. Especially coffee.

As I type this post, I am waiting for my coffee to kick in before I get on with some real work.

PS: I just realised that I've written yet again on my San Fran coffee experience. Shows how loyal a customer I am hehe !!

No comments: