Monday, September 15, 2008

Nor Armeel's Aqiqah


Nor Armeel's Aqiqah, originally uploaded by Selinz.

I shot this Aqiqah about 2 months back. It was held at Dewan Fleda Merak Kayangan. A very good idea if you ask me, plenty of space, catering taken care of and parking is not a problem.

It was a small - ish event. Easy for me to handle on my own, without the need of a second shooter. Definte breeze compared to weddings.

Weddings are super tiring, but looking at the fruits of labour after that, there is an overwhelming sense of satisfaction. The tired, backbreaking shoot was all just a memory.

I love shooting these kind of events. I love capturing the beautiful happy moments and documenting it. We can only remember so much, freezing them in frame, captures the moment forever.

Pitter Patter has 2 confirmed wedding bookings at year end YAY! I hope this business expands further. I know I won't get rich doing it, but I just love it so much.

If you want your child's special moments captured by Pitter Patter, do visit

http://pitterpatterphotos.blogspot.com

If you want your wedding day to be documented by Pitter Patter, do e-mail linz2u2000@yahoo.com for package details and price.

3 comments:

MK said...

U take really good pictures!! Maybe can take my picture for me wedding (but i dunno when yet) .. hehe

Lin said...

thank you babes. Hehe nemind, I can take bookings in advance.. no matter how far..

Lin said...

thank you babes. Hehe nemind, I can take bookings in advance.. no matter how far..