Monday, November 17, 2008

What I have almost every morning


What I have almost every morning, originally uploaded by Selinz.

I just can't stop blogging about breakfast. It is after all, my most favourite meal of the day.

So almost every morning I would get my coffee at San Francisco cofee. Needless to say, I accumulate many little stamps on my loyalty card, rewarding me with free coffee, at whatever size,and whatever drink I choose at every 10 stamps.

Sometimes I would get a coffee with a tuna sandwhich, toasted to take away, or if my boss is not around, I will choose to have a hot meal to eat there. One of my favourites is the Omelete Set. The omelete is filled with turkey ham, cheese and tomatoes. Absolutely hearty and delicious. A definite energy boost and I am good until well after lunch. Alternatively, I also have the American Breakfast Set, which consists of scrambled eggs, 2 mini sausages, baked beans and toast. Also very yummy. The thing I like about San Fran breakfast is the scrambled eggs. Its fluffy and light and not dry and clumpy.

I've been on a low carb diet since the whole Atkin thing became a "way of life" in some. I've cut down on rice, noodles, pasta... with the exception of bread, which I will almost always choose to have whole meal.

The only time I will have carbs guilt free, is just before a golf game. I definitely need the energy, so I would treat myself with a nasi goreng, or nasi lemak. Yesterday I had a tournament ( I won second by the way!! Medal B category) so I had nasi kerabu in the morning. BLISS!!

So thats the carbs story severly digrested from the breakfast story.

No comments: