Friday, February 13, 2009

Dry season


Dry season, originally uploaded by Selinz.


Its what I called this shot. But apparently it was far from dry, at that time.

People often ask me, what is your favourite type of shots. I get baffled and stop short. Indeed, what do I like to shoot best? My answer is, I don't know! I shoot whatever tickles my fancy at that time. I do go through phases where I like to shoot a certain subject and then I will get bored and move on.

Right now, I am still not sure what I like :) I just whatever comes by my way.

BTW anybody wanna pose for me? Need to practice my indoor portraits la.

2 comments:

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

how i wish i can be your model...:D

Btw i love all your shots, whatever the subject may be. :)

Lin said...

Rin: Thanks dear :)