Sunday, March 01, 2009

Cupcake Chic, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

We don't usually go to Ikano or Ikea or anywhere the vicinity of Mutiara Damansara during the weekends, due to the rampage of people who bombard this shopping destination like there is no tomorrow. But today hubby needed a haircut and I wanted to get some pots for my plants from Ikea, so we braved the traffic.

We finally got our car parked at Tesco and made our walk in the blazing heat (the same heat that we had playing golf yesterday, somehow then we did not complain... not one bit!). Hubby got his hair cut at Ikano and I got my pots at Ikea.

We decided to reward ourselves with something to eat and drink. We settled for drinks at Gloria Jeans and I sneaked a cupcake from Cupcake Chic into Gloria Jean's outdoor dining facilities.

It was quite a tough choice at Cupcake Chic. I've tried their Basic Cupcake before, but I thought I go for something cliche and sinful. What more cliche than the good old chocolate cupcake. I was a bit apprehensive, thinking that this commercially made cupcake would probably be dry and its frosting probably be full of butter and nothing else. I was horribly WRONG. It was really nice and chocolaty with its frosting really creamy but not too rich. YUMMY!

So there you go. I've officiallly thrown my so called healthy eating lifestyle out the window and been eating pretty much whatever I want these days. NO its not a craving for anything remotely close to a pregnancy. 

No comments: