Monday, June 01, 2009

The sabatical



I'm on my second week of my sabatical and I am loving it! I cannot describe how wonderful it is to be FREEEEEE, and I mean Freedom kind of free, not nothing to do kind of free.

Last week, I spent many afternoons having a slow lunch at my favourite cafe's and a slow and lazy stroll in shopping malls. There were times where I was caught off guard trying to rush home, and then I thought, why am I rushing? I have plenty of time!! I just could not wrap my head around the fact that time is actually in my hands!! It is a seriously weird but wonderful feeling.

Have I been bored? Not so far. I've been busy with shooting assignments and editing work! I honestly can't believe it. I've been getting jobs one after another! Alhamdullilah!

I am trying to pace myself, so I don't run out of things to do, and actually start getting bored. Actually, I HOPE I get bored. Otherwise, I would not be motivated to go back to work when my leave is over! And that WOULD be a disaster.

Cheers to a tai tai's life! hihi

No comments: