Sunday, October 04, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!

A little late, but better than never :)

Raya this year was very quiet. My parents balik kampung and due to lodging problems, we decided not to follow. So we spent Raya with the inlaws again this year.

On the third day of Raya we went to Camerons. My parents is a huge fan of Camerons, me not so. I don't really see what the big fuss is all about, but because they had already made a booking at the usual Equatorial Hotel but could not go, hubby and I decided to go instead.

So here are some pictures:

The weather was fantastic. It was not wet and cold like usual. At the Equatorial we stayed at the apartments and not the hotel, which is really crap but clean and comfortable. We had a fantastic steamboat dinner at the Strawberry Park Hotel, the vegetables were really fresh and I think it was the best steamboat I've ever had so far. We also did the usual visit to the tea planations, nurseries, ate sweet corn, had scones with tea and of course bought a car load full of fruits and vegetables.

No comments: