Friday, June 11, 2010

Busy bee




Time just flew by me with the last few weeks a complete night mare.

My new maid who just came ran away. I am too exhausted to elaborate what happened but to cut story short, I got Filipino maid, which costs a bomb but reliable.

I've been meaning to write more in this blog, but I've just been too busy. Ayden has grown so much, I feel sad that I do not have time to share it here! On top of that I am tied with lots of photoshoots this month! Alhamdullilah for the rezeki of jobs. Since I have not done jobs since I was 5 months pregnant, I was busy pulling things together. Plus with Ayden, I could not do some of the jobs assigned to me, and I actually have to pass it on to a friend.

Also, last weekend we had to give Teddy and Cleo away :( We've been too busy to love and take care of them. They were so miserable and could not understand why they were not allowed into the house. We sent them to our Aunt's who LOVES cats. She would definitely love then and take care of them far better than us. Its sad but its for the best.

More updates to come soon.

Til then hugs and kisses from me and Ayden :)

1 comment:

Christian Hymon said...

yes,thanks for the shairng,and hope do updating and sharing more information from your great blog.

air max 90 schuhe