Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A truly 1Malaysia Wedding

OK I’ve managed to finish editing one of the many events I shot in the last few weeks.

It was the Solemnization of a dear friend which was done at a mosque in TTDI. It was a mixed marriage and truly a 1Malaysia Wedding. It was probably the largest Solemnization ceremony I have ever attended where almost 200 guests were present. It was my first time at Masjid At-Taqwa, TTDI. It was like any old mosque but I like it because the Solemnization was conducted outside the prayer area. It was a covered area but with skylight roof’s where natural lighting comes through. It was almost like a courtyard. Needless to say, the lighting conditions were fantastic that day.

I know my dear friend went through a lot in the preparation of his big day. It turned out to be a simple but beautiful event.

Here are some shots from that wonderful day

Reza and Zaharah Solemnization



Reza and Zaharah Solemnization



Reza and Zaharah Solemnization



Reza and Zaharah Solemnization



Reza and Zaharah Solemnization



Reza & Zaharah's Solemnization




Reza & Zaharah's Solemnization



Reza & Zaharah's Solemnization



Reza & Zaharah's Solemnization



Reza & Zaharah's Solemnization



Reza & Zaharah's Solemnization



Reza & Zaharah's Solemnization

1 comment:

Jensamom23 said...

Simply elegant and beautiful!