Sunday, June 26, 2011

Baby Chicken Wrap




Here's another yummy one! Made it from scratch (no reason not too, its so simple!) and totally my own recipe. I basically just panfried a small piece of chicken breast marinated with a tiny bit of salt ( I only recently introduced salt into Ayden's diet) and rosemary. Then chopped a little bit of yellow, green and red pepper, mushrooms, onions and garlic and sauteed them all until they were soft. After the chicken breast is cooked, I cut them into pieces, small enough for Ayden to chew them. He has no molars as yet :D And then put everything together on a flat bread and roll! Thats it!

I made an adults version for the us. Only difference is the chicken I marinated with salt, pepper, Lee and Perrin sauce and some honey. Simple, healthy and YUMMY!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Cos I did!

No comments: