Monday, October 07, 2013

The Twins Turned ONE!

And we had a blast of a party! So many milestones came and went and I did not manage to blog them! Been so busy at work and at home, but this time, I'm so happy!

This is what happily ever after really means :)

So just a quick summary of what had transpired since Raya

- Both twins started walking at 11 months
- Hannah had her first tooth at 10 months
- Aaron bottom 2 teeth only broke through his gums a week after his birthday
- Super busy at work and coming home late as potential partners were in town for negotiations
- At the same time planned for the twin's birthday party
- Had an awesome party!
- Took a day trip to Bukit Tinggi ( will blog about this soon)

My photographer is yet to deliver the party photos to me. But here are some photos taken by my friend.


















No comments: