Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!

What a challenging year 2014 has been. I really pray that 2015 will be a better year for me and my family.

One thing I learned is that no matter how hard things can be, family, and I am talking about my immediate family, is the most important thing. They are my source of strength the reason to keep moving forward.

Never let your hopes die. We need to take a step back and reflect. Or just step back and take a breather and space.

Pray. Don't under estimate how much peace it provides.

Share. Consult a trusted friend. Let it out. It helps clears the mind to find more solutions or see things from a different point of view.

Remove toxic people from your life. They are not worth it. If they hurt you with no remorse or guilt, then they should not be in your life at all.

Don't put too much expectations on things. Go with an open mind and heart. Being ikhlas has a very deep meaning.

Never hurt others to get ahead. What goes around comes around.

What will be important for me in 2015 will be the well being of my children. And the quality of our lives. I'm not talking about materialistic needs. I'm talking about more laughter, hugs, kisses, attention and bed time stories. Moulding them into caring and loving human beings. Its ok to have less, but more love and kindness never hurt.

Happy New Year.


No comments: