Monday, March 03, 2008

And the countdown begins....

At the end of this week I will be turning 32.

I don’t know if I should be depressed over the fact that I am getting older, or rejoice the fact that I am finally in my prime, with financial freedom and able to do and enjoy whatever I want.

With no kids in our lives (yet), hubby and I are living it all out. We are not wasting time, nor money either. We are splurging whatever we have on whatever is deemed fun, as we were forewarned, when the kids come, you will have no money to spend for yourselves.

So apa lagi….. enjoysssss.

But of course when we end up broke before the end of the month, I start calling my grandmother and have our dinners there … hehe

So, what else can I look forward to in being 32? Dunno… all I can think of is, appreciate everything that I have (I always forget to do this!), love everyone around me as much as I can, learn to tolerate morons more hehe…. This all sounds more like a New Years resolution, but I figured I rather make these resolutions on my birthday rather than New Years.

The countdown begins….

2 comments:

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

Happy Birthday babes!
Look at it this way - ur only 25 years and 84 mths old after all...

;P

Lin said...

Thank you dear!!

Yes... I am very young! haha!!