Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Are you from the airlines?

Last night my neighbor’s friend wanted to see my house because she wanted to know what a ground unit townhouse looked like. So I gave her a short tour of the house.

When we got to the kitchen, she spotted our large collection of fridge magnets that hubby and I collected from all over the world from out trips.

She asked “ Are you with the airlines?”

I said “No” and just smiled.

“Oh I thought you from the airlines cos usually people from the airlines collects fridge magnets from the places that they’ve been.

I just smiled gleefully….. hehe…..

I took it as a compliment, cos she thinks I look like a stewardess!! Haha!!!

Dah tua tua ni (dan gemuk)….. u need all the “compliments” you can get haha!!

1 comment:

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

i LOVE ur fridge magnets! the ones i managed to 'successfully' collect over the years are those at my mom's. sadly, we cant hv any in our hse cos the kids would jus find them too much of a temptation. ;)

wish i can hv them on MY fridge so ppl can mistook ME for an air stewardess! ha ha