Monday, July 14, 2008

and now the world is clear :)

Finally, after so long, I discovered that I need glasses.

Last week, we went to get my eyes checked. I told the doctor that I am a bit blurry now a days ... hehe... by which he held up his hand "how many fingers?" haha... the doctor had a good sense of humor.

So he checked my eyes and it turns out that I am short sighted. My power is only 25, but my astig is pretty high. So he gave me my prescription for my glasses and off I went in search of some funky frames. I felt so grown up :D :D

I went around to a few shops, not knowing what I want or what to expect in choosing the right frame. I settled for a thick rimmed, brown color frame. I thought I looked a bit geeky in it, but I like it :)

So now I use it when I am driving, watching TV or when I am in a presentation. I probably can do without it, but I can't stand the glare due to the astig! With my new glasses, everything is so clear and sharp!


PS: sorry no pictures, too shy to show my new geeky me hehe

2 comments:

citykoos said...

velcome to the world of four eyes my dear!!! tapi power 25 je macam tak berbaloi ah.. hehehe..

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

eih? my power oso 25, but i cant drive without my glasses/lenses. how do u do it all this while, driving in a state of blurry-ness???