Sunday, February 22, 2009

Food Republic, Pavillion Kuala Lumpur

Spoilt for choice! Thats what I'd say.

Yesterday we were over at the Pavillion as the other half wanted to check out the Sepang Roadshow at the concourse level. So we decided to have lunch there before I head to watch PGL later that afternoon.

We did our usual walk around first to decide what we want. There is just too many things to have! After checking and rechecking our tummies to see what we feel like having, we settled for the following:


Hubby had the chicken rice. Priced at RM9.00, it was well worth it. It even comes with a small plate of veg. To complement, they had chilli sauce, dark soy sauce and garlic paste. The chicken was juicy and not dry, and a good generous amount too. I'd say, its comparable to Madam Kwan's chicken rice, minus the mushroom.

I had the BBQ chicken with wan tan noodle and shrimp wanton. The BBQ chicken was a little too sweet, but otherwise was ok. The shrimp wan ton had real shrimp and was actually quite fresh too. Also priced at RM9.00, was a bit steep for wanton but I guess quite worth it as they gave 3 shrimp wantons and quite a generous amount of chicken.


A very important ingredient to me when having wanton or any kind of noodle dish is pickled chilli. I can't do without it. It just won't be the same without it!

No comments: