Thursday, June 14, 2012

22 weeks pregnant with twins

22 weeks and I have not taken any photos of my belly yet! In my first pregnancy I took a photo once every month from 16 weeks. This time around, I just could not find the time or weekend to do it!

I definitely feel heavier compared to the last few weeks. I feel like I am 8 months pregnant. I also get a lot of pain in my groin which makes it very difficult to move about. When I lie down, the weight of my tummy is so heavy that it feels like it is crushing me!

Appetite wise, no different from the previous weeks. I don't feel any hungrier. Only thirsty all the time.

Since my tummy is so much larger than my first pregnancy, I had to buy more maternity tops. Previously I could just do with large size tops which now I can't even fit at 5 months!

Energy wise, it's still ok. Only the weight is slowing me down from walking quickly. I did my last shoot a few weeks ago and now have a second shooter to shoot for Pitter Patter Images instead.

I can feel the babies kicking now. And they are very active during the day. Maybe they are playing in there with each other.

We still have not gotten anything for our twins yet, not the stroller, nor the extra car seat or the cot. We got lots of clothes handed down and of course there's Ayden's old clothes so we won't be needing any of that! Just a may a new set to come home with for the first time.

I am so excited to see the twins! We have an appointment this Saturday with the doctor and hope to know their genders then.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: